Get a

Get a
What are you waiting for? Get Fit With Tah!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Insanity Asylum Day #16

OK... So i made it over the hump... Past the first half and into having my ass handed to me on a silver platter for Vertical Plyo on Day #16. My Jump Rope stamina has increased for the most part but when I got to the one legged jump rope part... my right leg jump rope was Waaaaaay off.... I'm working on it.

I love the body changes with different types of workouts. I see my body changing to adapt to the style of workouts i am doing. Before this I did a P90X and Insanity Hybrid twice. My upper body grew a lot to accommodate for all of the resistance training. Now it is getting smaller but now more defined to accommodate for the high intensity high rep exercises....  the human machine is a wonderful thing when you take care of it and challenge it.

Stick with me Y'all

Let's Get it in!!!
-Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment